As I work my way through this series of paper keys I am very grateful that my technique has improved (albeit slightly) from the template 1 keys to the template 10 keys. I used double-sided tape for this latest batch of pop-up card keys. That’s made for a neater finish and more control putting the card together. Key 943 was challenging (the first one I made was so mangled I abandoned it and started again). I’m not really sure why it was so difficult as the shape of this key is pretty simple. I had a bit of a think and another look at my pop-up card reference book before tackling Key 944. Glad I changed my pop-up style – I like the way it turned out.